with my God I can scale a wall
Jesus strengthens when we are unable to go on. I had the most supernaturally restful sleep. Jesus answers prayers!!
I love you, O LORD, my strength.
The LORD is my rock, who is worthy to be praised,
and I am saved from my enemies.
For it is you who light my lamp;
the LORD my God lightens my darkness.
For by you I can run against a troop,
and by my God I can leap over a wall.
This God, his way is perfect,
the word of the LORD proves true;
he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him.
For who is God, but the LORD?
And who is a rock, except our God?--
the God who eqipped me with strength
and made my way blameless.
He made my feet like the feet of a deer
and set me secure on the heights.
He trains my hand for war,
so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
--from Psalm 18:1,2,31-34
I love you, O LORD, my strength.
The LORD is my rock, who is worthy to be praised,
and I am saved from my enemies.
For it is you who light my lamp;
the LORD my God lightens my darkness.
For by you I can run against a troop,
and by my God I can leap over a wall.
This God, his way is perfect,
the word of the LORD proves true;
he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him.
For who is God, but the LORD?
And who is a rock, except our God?--
the God who eqipped me with strength
and made my way blameless.
He made my feet like the feet of a deer
and set me secure on the heights.
He trains my hand for war,
so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
--from Psalm 18:1,2,31-34
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home