new year prayer
a year ago i prayed that God will teach me faithfulness-- one year later i know i haven't learnt it. I have learnt that faithfulness is difficult, i have learnt that i am apt to stray and that i have fallen, many times. i have a feeling that this would be a hard lesson for me to learn.
this year i continue to pray for faithfulness, and on top of that, devotion. Single-mindedness to God. may i truly count all things loss for the sake of Christ Jesus my Lord. May I do nothing but strain towards the goal heavenward in Christ Jesus. Count all things loss. Amen.
this year i continue to pray for faithfulness, and on top of that, devotion. Single-mindedness to God. may i truly count all things loss for the sake of Christ Jesus my Lord. May I do nothing but strain towards the goal heavenward in Christ Jesus. Count all things loss. Amen.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home