Thursday, February 04, 2010

Beautiful Saviour

Jesus, Beautiful Saviour,
God of all Majesty,
Risen king,
Lamb of God,
Holy and righteous,
Blessed redeemer,
Bright morning star

All the heavens shout your praise,
All creation bow to worship You

How wonderful, how beautiful,
Name above every name, exalted high
How wonderful, how beautiful,
Jesus your name, name above every name, Jesus



I will sing forever, Jesus I love you, Jesus I love you

--PlanetShakers
, "Beautiful Saviour"

How beautiful is this Jesus, the Lord I have been listening about and listening to in John. I can't believe that He is my Lord, my God, my Saviour, my best friend, brother. I can't believe that He is mine, He is always with me, He is always protecting me, giving me strength, spurring me on through the Holy Spirit.
Without Him, who would I be? An orphan, lonely, abandoned, lost and adrift. Without Him, how can I even live?

This verse has been ringing in my ears for the past few days:

"Whom have we in heaven but you?
And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you.
My heart and my flesh may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever."--Psalm 73

How wonderful it is, that when I pray for my friends, in my moments of weakness and discouragement, I know that He is here. His answer, His comfort, only a prayer away.
How wonderful it is, that when I worship Him, He becomes greater, His glory paramount!

How do I say it so that it doesn't sound cheesy? How can I express what is inexpressible? How I wished that I knew the tongues of angels, or have the gift of poetry or of music...

Jesus I love you, Jesus I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home